For Selection: Hiring an executive can be time consuming and costly to an organization. Making the right selection is critical. At Legacy Alliance we know that finding the right leader isn't just about technical competence and work experience. A successful executive must also possess the right leadership and communication skills, show growth potential, and be the right fit for the organizational culture. Whether for promotion, placement, or transition, Legacy Alliance helps organizations be confident in their executive selection decisions.
For Development: Organizations that actively assess and develop their leaders enjoy increased performance and productivity from individuals, higher employee engagement and retention, and a safety net of talent in a crisis. Many HR leaders understand that assessing and developing executives and high potential employees is critical to a successful talent management program, but may not have the capacity to plan and execute the program alone. Legacy Alliance partners with HR professionals to customize leadership assessments, provide developmental feedback, and coach leaders to better integrate their feedback into their current and future roles. Whether for an individual or as part of a talent management system, Legacy coaches partner with organizations to develop adaptable and dynamic leaders.
WHY EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT WORKS:
- Objective, reliable, valid assessment instruments
- Measures current capabilities and future potential
- Summary report, feedback, developmental recommendations, and coaching provided
SAMPLE ASSESSMENT AREAS:
- Leadership style
- Leadership potential
- Leadership derailing behaviors
- Communication style
- Cultural fit
- Team leadership style
- Problem solving style
Executive Leadership Coaching is Perfect for:
- Organizations who want to validate or cross-check interview findings from the hiring process.
- Organizations who want to assess the leadership style and potential of a candidate before extending a formal offer.
- Organizations who want to assess the cultural fit of a candidate in the organization.
- Organizations looking for a leadership assessment to be used for development of key leadership and high potential employees.
- Organizations looking to decrease executive turnover and reduce costs related to unsuccessful hires for leadership positions.