Dave has consulted to leaders and organizations in the areas of leadership, team and organization development for more than 20 years. He is a highly sought after facilitator and consultant and is extremely effective at identifying and resolving personal and organizational barriers to high performance and group effectiveness.
Dave offers a broad range of experience in Healthcare, Professional Services, Engineering Organizations, Financial Services, Family Owned Corporations, Manufacturing, Internationals Organizations, Energy Companies, Country Club Management, Academics, and other related industries. During the course of his career, Dave has collaborated and worked closely with many of today's business and leadership thought leaders including Warren Bennis, Peter Senge, Peter Koestenbaum, Terry Deal, Timothy Gallwey, Rosabeth Moss Kanter and R. Wayne Boss and others.
- Specializes in working with C-Suite Executives, Physician Leaders and Physician Practices
- Over 20 years of Successful Executive Coaching and Leadership Development Experience
- Has facilitated hundreds of highly productive team building sessions
- Master of Science in Organization Development from Pepperdine University
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication from Brigham Young University