Employee Engagement and Culture Change
Legacy Alliance helps organizations increase employee engagement and positively shift organizational culture by utilizing employee data collected by interviews and anonymous online surveys. Real-time online data reporting allows leaders to evaluate employee engagement by organization, department or demographic to create targeted interventions within the organization. A Legacy Alliance coach will collaborate with leaders to identify a customized solution based on the organizational data. Even the most stubborn cultural dynamics can shift by utilizing Legacy's proven methods. Measurable changes can be detected within 12 months-often sooner.
Why Our EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND CULTURE CHANGE PROCESS Works:
- Customized approach and solution-Organization-specific diagnosis drives the intervention
- Measurable results to track progress over time in key areas that impact overall engagement and culture
- Online, flexible reporting allows leaders to look at engagement from a broad or targeted perspective
- Solution planning engages leaders and employees in a collaborative action planning process to create strategic solutions
- Increases communication and the flow of critical information
- Increases trust
- Decreases burnout and turnover
- Increases leadership effectiveness
- Addresses and strategically removes the barriers to change
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND CULTURE CHANGE FACILITATION IS PERFECT FOR:
- Organizations that have struggled with bringing about measurable and sustained change.
- Organizations that want to be more productive and effective.
- Organizations that want to develop themselves to be intensely focused on customer service.
- Organizations that want to maximize talent and minimize unwanted turnover.
- Organizations that want to intentionally create an open, trusting and collaborative environment.
- Organizations that want to help employees more passionately engage in their work role and environment.
- Organizations that want to increase their employee engagement scores.
- Organizations that want to increase the flow of critical information.
Culture Measurement and Management
Organizational culture has a direct correlation to an organization's productivity, talent retention, effectiveness, and bottom-line results. Since culture is developed over time, rooted in the organization's history, it may seem impermeable to change.