Culture Measurement and Management
Organizational culture has a direct correlation to an organization's productivity, talent retention, effectiveness, and bottom-line results. Since culture is developed over time, rooted in the organization's history, it may seem impermeable to change. Many organizations recognize the need to intentionally create a strong culture, but are unsure how to create their desired culture. The ability to measure culture is the first step to managing culture. Legacy Alliance uses iGPS™ to help clients proactively create, measure and manage key elements of organizational culture. iGPS™ is a powerful organizational cultural assessment and management tool that places actionable information on the desktop of every leader in the organization. It provides leaders with an in-depth knowledge of the current culture and overall health of the organization. The assessment results are available immediately - within one minute of the assessment closure.
Why Culture Measurement and Management with iGPS™ Works:
- Predictive measurement scales
- Give the organization the opportunity see what will happen before it happens
- Organization can utilize proactive interventions to address issues before they arise
- Anonymous process protects the identity of individuals, therefore increasing accuracy of the data
- Fast and immediate access to assessment data
- Ability to view and analyze data from a broad or narrow perspective
- Screener capabilities provide the ability to pull out individual groups (departments or demographics) that need focus
- iGPS™ quick tips on how to immediately improve in identified areas of opportunity
- Involves individuals at every level of the organization creating mass buy-in and integrating viewpoints from multiple stakeholders
- Intentionally and proactively creates the desired culture
- Addresses and strategically removes the barriers to change
Culture Measurement and Management with iGPS™ IS PERFECT FOR:
- Organizations that want to be more productive and effective.
- Organizations that want to maximize talent and minimize turnover.
- Organizations that want faster and better reporting of their employee engagement scores.
- Organizations with trust issues.
- Organizations that want to intentionally create an open and trusting environment.
- Organizations that have struggled with bringing about measurable and sustained change.
- Organizations interested in accurately measuring aspects of their culture, giving the capability to predict outcomes.
- Organizations who want the capability to deliver targeted interventions.