Executive Transition Coaching
Why EXECUTIVE TRANSITION Coaching Works:
- Create and execute a strategic approach for the first 100 days
- Establish key relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate lasting support for initiatives
- Address blind spots and potentially derailing behaviors
- Effectively apply current strengths in the new role
- Create a clear and compelling vision
- Clearly understand the organization's culture
- Identify and utilize team strengths quickly
- Safe, confidential environment in which to explore challenging situations
- Coach provides an external perspective
- Goal focused and results oriented
EXECUTIVE TRANSITION COACHING IS PERFECT FOR:
- Leaders transitioning into a new role.
- Leaders transitioning into a new organization or business group.
- Leaders working with a new team as a result of a reorganization, merger, or acquisition.
- Leaders charged with creating or taking over a challenging initiative.
Physicians are often asked to step into leadership roles. They are capable leaders, but sometimes lack the training or exposure to key leadership skills. The transition from practice management to organizational leadership is sometimes difficult and challenging.
WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP COACHING
Women face nearly all of the issues that men face in a leadership role, however, they often experience these challenges in a different way.